- The service is intended primarily for the use of Christian churches and similar organizations and the price varies according to the size of your organization. You agree to calculate accurately the average number of people who attended your organization’s activities (eg church services) each week over the 12 months immediately preceding your sign up to the service and to select the corresponding payment band on sign up. If we have reason to believe that you have not been honest about the size of your organization we may cancel your membership.
- Individuals may also become members and should select the smallest payment band on sign-up.
- Your FreedomStream membership starts when you sign up for the service and make payment. It will continue month-to-month or year-to-year (according to the option you select on sign-up) until terminated.
- Unless you cancel your membership before your next billing date, you authorize us to charge your card for the next monthly or annual billing period (according to the option you select on sign-up).
- You may pass on your log in details to the service to all members of your organization and they may access the service during the period you have a valid membership. You may not pass on your log in details to anyone else and will ensure that members of your organization understand that they must not pass the details on.
- We will send you information relating to your account in electronic form only (by email to the email address you provide to us).
- Payments And Cancellation
- Payments are non-refundable.
- You can cancel your FreedomStream membership at any time by contacting us or by logging into your PayPal account and cancelling the authority for us to debit your card. You will continue to have access to the FreedomStream service until the end of the period you have paid for.
- We may change the price of the service from time to time but will always give you at least one calendar month’s notice of any change and offer you the right to cancel your subscription before the new price takes effect.
- FreedomStream Service
- During your FreedomStream membership we grant a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to you and the members of your organization to access the service and view FreedomStream content. No right, title or interest in the content shall be transferred to you or to the members of your organization.
- You may use the service to show FreedomStream content to members of your organization only. You may not charge a fee to them for this over and above the costs of associated workbooks and other printed material.
- The quality of the display of the FreedomStream content will depend on factors such as the speed of your Internet connection, the bandwidth available through your Internet connection, and your location. FreedomStream content is viewable in a variety of different qualities and our player switches automatically between all available qualities to accommodate changes in the viewer’s Internet speed. As a guide the minimum connection speeds required for different qualities is:
360p 1 Mbps
720p 4 Mbps
1080p 6 Mbps
- You are responsible for all Internet access charges.